Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dolce Seaview Photo Shoot

Don't' let these pictures confuse you, we didn't get re-married. Our good friend Doug Burns is an amazing wedding photographer, and he was asked to make a wedding book for the Seaview Hotel in Atlantic City. He knew that I had been itching to get my wedding dress back on since I wasn't' thrilled with our actual wedding photos, so he was kind enough to ask Dan and I to be his models. It was a very fun and very long day, but I love the pictures. I wish Doug had photographed our real wedding 4 years ago.
We picked out a brown tux for Dan just to try something different.
It was really exciting for me to get my hair and makeup done in A.C. I just told them to do whatever they wanted, and I think the results were great.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

carolinagirl said...

All of your pictures are beautiful!!!! I'm glad you were able to have some pictures re-taken.

Staci Landis said...

You look stunning, Steff! You both look great. So fun, too! I love the one of you laying down with the flower petals & the green grass. Beautiful! And I like the ones in the reeds, too. :-)