Saturday, November 29, 2008

Florida in November

November 13 Danny and I left for 10 days in Florida. Dan joined us several days later and we left Danny with my parents and went to Dan's convention in Orlando. Here we are in the airport. Notice that Danny doesn't have any pants on. We had a hard trip. He had roseola, which is a virus with a full body rash and fever. He messed his clothing so I struggled through the airport with a miserable plagued looking baby. Once we got on the plane, it was the bumpiest flight of my life.
I was so thankful when we got to my parent's beautiful house. They bought tons of treats for Danny including these cereal straws
Mimi and Danny feeding the fish
The beach is less than a mile from their house, and it was so beautiful and warm our first day
Posted by Picasa

No comments: